Sunday 13 December 2015

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 207


What a week this has been! Rehearsals for the Nativity Play, Parsnip getting sozzled on rum soaked raisins and me unable to do much except to listen in despair and very occasionally gawp at the total mess in the Playground. It looks as if there's been a full-scale battle out there!

Crafting has been out of the question as all I can do right now is try to organise Christmas, with Len's help, from bed. To be honest, it's been a real eyeopener just how much you can do on line - and my 'in-house critic' and all round 'good egg' now knows how to decorate the Christmas tree and also operate the washing machine - yay! :)

Thank you so much for your well wishes - if they had the power I'm sure I'd be running round the Playground, climbing trees and skipping with the best of you :)

Home visit from our new GP yesterday, who did lift me a bit from the depths of despair by promising that this will be resolved and am back on the meds that worked best (I was walking without aids, driving a bit and certainly doing some cooking, ironing and even a bit of crafting) - before the 'rebound flare up' and just hoping for improvement in time for Christmas. The craft room has just been abandoned for now - sheesh, just had to go online and order some money holders for little rellies. Lesson there, make 'em early in future!

But, the Playground continues as normally as possible (whatever that might be!) and luckily I'd already made my snippets card for today, as well as used a favourite Christmas stamp that always makes me chuckle. It's a Penny Black one and the expression on the duck's face has been captured so well in just a few strokes of a pen by the stamp designer - I love how they can do that:
I used:

- 7" x 5" white card blank

- snippet of SU 'Real Red' card stock, trimmed slightly smaller for the first layer

- patterned paper, trimmed slightly smaller again, from a Trimcraft paper pad called 'The Night Before Christmas' - free with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine not that long ago

- the image was stamped onto a snippet of white card approximately 6" x 5" (deliberately larger than the frame I used in the next step) using Memento Tuxedo Black' ink and Penny Black's 'Caroling duck' wood mounted stamp, then coloured with Pro markers

- the frame was die cut using another snippet of SU 'Real Red' card stock and the Die-namics MFT 'JOY photo card frame' which had been on my wish list for at least two years (see, I can wait!)

- layered the red frame onto the image using red line tape leaving a white border all round and then carefully trimmed all four sidesright along the red edge using a Woodware trimmer before running a red Whispers marker around the outer edge so that no white edge from the image layer shows when the card is looked at sideways

- added holly leaves and berries using snippets of green and 'Real Red' card - plus two die sets. The larger holly leaves were cut using Dee's Distinctively 'Wreath Builder' dies and the smaller leaves plus the berries were die cut using the Poppy Stamps 'Stitched Holly Leaves and Berries' set (a recent gift from a lovely friend, thank you again!)

- lastly I tickled the fur and bobble on Mr Duck's hat with a clear Wink of Stella pen, added some 'falling snow' using 'White Opal' liquid pearls and popped a little bit of Stickles 'Frosted Lace' where Mr Duck is stood standing quacking his little heart out :)

Gosh it's a while since I entered into any challenges so this card is for:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 'anything goes so long as it's Christmas' 

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December 'anything goes, Christmas of course'

Penny Black and More Challenge - December - 'Anything Goes with a stamp'

I was lucky enough to win some fabulous ribbons over there last month, from 'Crafty Ribbons'. They arrived the other day, a beautiful selection, and are patiently waiting on my desk for me to have a play - thank you Brenda!

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - December - 'Christmas/Holidays'

Let's move straight onto the weekly picks:

These lovely cards were made by Janis - she who always makes me giggle :) I love the richness and such fabulous use of lots of snippets. And a great tip, if you have glued your panels together and they look a bit rumpled, run them through your embossing machine (Janis used an embossing folder but I've read elsewhere this past week that someone did similar without a folder) to even them out. Tee, hee - of course you must do this when any glue has dried properly, and needless to say before adding embellishments and such.

I picked this card by Kathy K because I totally adore the wonderfully shiny gold on her beautifully designed card. And, Kathy gives a lovely explanation of how you too can achieve the same effect so do hop over to find out more.

This is such a lovely tag, made by April. Of course, I adore pink, which goes so beautifully with the taupe - and the reindeer, lovely pink snowflakes plus the beautiful taupe bow are gorgeous!

Gold is really doing it for me this week - I really love this Christmas card made by Jane J - wonderful vintage look I think and plenty of snippets used. Oh, and Jane started off with a masterboard - which is so popular on quite a few blogs right now.

I do so love the clean and fresh elegance of this snippets card, made by Janice. I really do like the colour, leaves and little flowers plus the heart edged border across the card - everything about it is lovely.


Isn't this card just terrific - and so clever? Carol L made it for her grand daughter and I'm thinking that perhaps, even without a template to use, with planning and care this would be fabulous to CASE! It's a tent style card so the 'belt' runs along the top fold. And such a great idea to add the little size tag (yes, the recipient was 10 years old on her Birthday)!

And last but certainly not least, our little friend Lucy made this wonderful Christmas card and brought it to the Playground to show us. I just adore the whole card, image. colours and sensational colouring, the die cuts, lace and flowers - all so beautifully thought out and made by Lucy, who many of you will know struggles every single day with severe ME. And I do mean severe.

So, I was totally thrilled to pieces when my copy of 'Quick Cards Made Easy' magazine arrived through the post with the results of 'Cardmaker of the Year' - and Lucy triumphed in third place! Yay! What an achievement Lucy - you little star! I feel a bit like a proud Mama Hen here :) Our little chick has done brilliantly :)

I hear tell that Lucy will have signed a batch of her coloured images and Parsnip will be selling them behind the bike shed (to raise funds for his secret supply of choklit no doubt!) just before the Nativity Play commences later this month. Sigh, always a chancer is that little white furry rascal!

Drum roll for this week's winner of the Penny Black 'Santa's hat' wood mounted stamp and a Sheena Douglass 'Frosty Ice Border' embossing folder - who is:
Oh well done Pat! I'm really pleased for you, especially as you're such a regular playmate and always have lots of hints and tips in your posts. I do have your address here from a previous win and will get Len to post off your prize as soon as possible.

Thankfully I ordered a good few high value and normal stamps on line, plus airmail stickers and customs labels - so if Len digs out the padded envelopes, postal scales etc. and rummages in the toy box for me I ought to be able to sweetheart him into popping the backlog of prizes into the post box at our local Sainsbury's when he's next in the vicinity :) I'm sure he'd do that, not least because the thought of a Post Office at this time of the year brings him out in hives. That's my plan anyhow! Edit on Tuesday: All posted now, yay!

Time now for the prize(s) for this coming week - and you'll have to trust me that they're waiting in the toybox as I picked up these images from the internet - the toy box is tucked away in a corner of the craft room that I can't get to right now:
 

Die-namics Joy Photo Card Frame
It's your very own Penny Black 'Caroling duck' wood mounted stamp plus a Die-namics MFT 'JOY photo card frame' die  :)

The Snippets Challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 19th December. The gates will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.

Maximum of three entries and please say in a comment if you wish to play and be a possible winner of the prize. Do say if you only want one or other part of the prize (the stamp or the die) but both are up for grabs as one prize of course and will only be split if the first name out only wants one or other of the items, in which case I'll do a second draw for the other part of the prize. And please also remember to link back to the Playground in your blog post to be eligible for the draw.

Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :) 

Di
x

59 comments:

  1. Well at least there's hope on the horizon - hope the doctor is right! I can't believe how long you've been suffering with this - and what a time of year! I enjoyed your Snippets card and seeing all of the picks! Congrats to the winner! I will be back tomorrow to join your challenge and I am a Yes for the prize. I LOVE the duck stamp and die and would be tickled pink to call them my own! Hope things improve for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sorry you aren't your usual self! Hoping very soon you can get back in The Playground & your craft room! I really love the picks this week--super talented players--& your PB card is beyond adorable! I talked myself out of putting in another MFT order for that die which I would really love to have, so I will play only for that prize. Happy Holidays to you & Len, sweet Di!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are better soon Di, lucky hubby is such a good back up for you! Gorgeous picks and your card is so cute! I'm just playing for fun this week, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Di, I was expecting to get home from my travels and read that you were fully recovered, not worse than ever! I hope the current flare up is the goutorwhateveritis having a final fling before clearing off for good.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I have missed the playground antics...very poignant now as I have the grandchildren 4 days out of eight, so am in an actual playground for each of those days!! I had forgotten what chaos it can be too!. Fabulous entries, and I will be blog hopping in a mo.....get well soon Di...Hugs Sharon..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you get well soon, Di! Your card is so fun with this cute duck!
    Fabulous pics of the week! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starting afresh, all fumble fingers at the moment and looked like the rambling of a five year old, well...........

    Sounds like you have your in house arrangements well organised Di, taught mine how to work the washing machine long ago, just the cooking that lets down the side - have you ever had fish and chips with boiled onions, well have you ever had boiled onions come to that, I'll say no more. But guess you can't have it all and we do have an M&S Express a few miles away !

    I did go to rehearsals this week but heard nothing about a part so am guessing I got black balled for what I smuggled in - it was Kath's fault this time as she wanted a few bottles of white as well as mulled wine.

    Oh well, there's always next year and meantime I will do my best to remember to link something up this week.

    I really do hope you soon feel some relief and can get a bit more mobile, I am thinking it must be the fashionable condition as I had a note from a friend in Devon the other day and he too has it, not to mention a couple of the locals here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness Di - so sorry to hear you are in such a state. Hope you improve soon - it won't be a good Christmas Party without you dancing round the handbags. Great cards again this week. I love the way you pick some super stars - what a great collection. Hopefully I will be playing later in the week. Got loads to finish and masses of scraps to use up. Big hugs. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks this week and that duck you've used is adorable. Yes please to go into the draw please. Sorry to hear you are still confined to bed but hopefully the meds will kick in soon - sending HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! Love the PB bird stamps!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - I hope to find time to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di, I really hope that this week sees a big improvement in how you are feeling. Thanks so much for having my tag as one of your picks. Congrats to Pat! Lovely picks too! A big yes to fab prize please. Take care Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A quacking great card miss. Yes please. stick me in the pot this week. Hugs Mrs A. (oops just realised I signed off as ValeryAnne) but yer know who I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was spooking me too much so I went and changed yer to Mrs A.!!

      Hugs

      Di xx

      Delete
  13. Oh Di this is not the news I was hoping for re your recovery, I'm so sorry. Please take care and I hope the new meds kick in really soon. Thanks for including my card using a masterboard (not a memory one, I think you meds have made your fingers skip the keyboard....LOLOL!) Lovely makes from everyone and well done to Pat. I will be back to join in the fun and yes please to the prizes this week. Take care and sending huge virtual hugs to get well soon, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brill idea of your to get Parsnip sozzled on rum raisins cos he slept like a baby right through the rehearsals and never moved a wink when he got tossed outta the crib by the Donkee(aka the monkees). On reflecshun not a good idea to let the monekees play the donkee cos the bottom of the front left leg got the hiccups, the back right leg had a sneezing fit and the monkees holding hands across the back had a fit of the giggles an kept punching one another. So much so that they fell off the stage and tried getting up all in different directshuns. The Hired donkee suit now has a large rip in it and is covered in mud. (The hire shop charged us a huge deposit this time cos of the cleaning bill from last yr)anyone got £50 quid. Hammy and the Hamettes (the choir) flew in from the States and I really must have words with Darnell cos they are not the normal words to the Christmas Carols we sing here in the UK. As for Mary (aka Viv) is she expecting twins cos that was a huge cushion! I do have to say that the most well behaved of the lot of you were the hens who sat very quiety clucking away and knitting a pair of socks for Parsnip. Sales of tickets are going well I even heard rumours of some being sold on the black market at triple the cost but when I asked Hettie about it she declined to comment! The improvisation of fairy lights on the Angel's halo's(yes you know who your are) whilst very pwetty have had to be confiskated due to the possible fire risk they could cause. Please make sure your costumes are freshly laundered after the impromptu party at the end of rehersals when the chocklit fondu machine accidentally got switched to full speed ahead (went left and right too). I have my suspicions as to who did it.
    All in all not a bad rehearsal just need to get it right on The Night.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good grief! I bet 'The Night' is gonna be absolute pandemonium at this rate! Almost coughed a whole cup of cup over the keyboard here when I read this account :)

      Hugs

      Di xx

      Delete
  15. Oh Di, so sorry to hear you are still suffering. Judging from Mrs. A's comments (right above here), you do not want to miss this affair, so I hope you're better soon.
    yes please on the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you are feeling better by now! It sounds just awful what you are going through! Stop Parsnip from getting drunk..... great cards and a lovely prize! You can include me in your drawing , please! Sending healing thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww poor you, I'm sorry to hear you're still in pain :( Hope your meds kick in soon!
    Yes please to be in the draw for your fab prize!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lets hope the Dr is right, sooner rather than later.
    Great card and some gorgeous picks.
    It's the wind that has made the playground a mess, all those chocolate papers were put in the bin, honest injun.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really do hope that they can find the right medication to get you back on your feet again. What a fab snippet card - and thanks for sharing it for both CHNC challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! How lucky to be the winner last week Di, however I'm sad that you are still bed bound with this horrid problem and I hope that the medication starts to improve it soon. I really love your cute Caroling Duck and he sits beautifully inside the die cut sentiment frame too. Lastly, some great highlights from last week and hope you are back on your feet soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you are feeling better by now ...
    Great picks and your card is so lovely!
    I would like to play for the prize.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope those meds start kicking in soon for you Di! Super cute card- the duck is just too cute. Fabulous picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I am so sorry that this malady is hanging on and making you so miserable. I'm sure it must seem as if you'll never be well again but let's hope the new meds make some headway. This weeks pick are just fabulous as always and that duck stamp is hilariously adorable! Yes please to these wonderful prizes and will be keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry to be late to the party, just uploaded my entry.

    Sorry to hear you are poorly and hope you soon start to improve.

    Lovely picks (and thank you for picking one of mine!) and make - just playing for fun this week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely selection of cards Di, and I'm so pleased you liked mine. Your card this week is so cute, I've not seen the die before.
    Sorry to hear you are still feeling rotten, hope things improve for you this week. I would love to be entered into your draw, thank you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awwwww....that is one cutie stamp! I would definitely fancy winning this week's prize. Just added my card too.

    Great picks from last week and congrats to the lucky prize winner.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the carol singing duck he or she is so cute. A gorgeous card and one that cannot fail to bring a smile.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black and More Dianne and have a Happy Christmas.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Miss . . . love the look of your cute PB Duck festive card with that great die cut too. Sorry your pain is ongoing. Let's hope the Doc sorts it out pronto.

    Stupendously stunning picks this week. LOVE 'EM. The playmates are so talented!

    CONGRATS to Pat on her win.

    The Nativity Play rehearsal sounds like a laugh and a nightmare (is that even possible?).

    Keep smiling.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh Di, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that yukky gout and all the pain and discomfort that comes with it! Thank goodness you can still stay connected while confined to bed! I love your cute quacker card and I just love those whimsical little PB characters you've been using! Thanks for spotlighting my card this week among the other beautiful notables :) Congrats to Pat on her win too and I'd love to have my name put into the pot for this week's draw.....who doesn't love a joyful singing duck!?

    ReplyDelete
  30. A cute card and I'd love a chance of winning your prizes - I'll be in the playground later in the week.
    I hope the meds start to work and you can make a recovery for Christmas.
    Take care, Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  31. This cute creation really chuckled me! I wish you will get well soon!
    What a great talented designer creations, love your awesome pics! Would love to win this cute duck and Joy die from penny black!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much for spotlighting my card duo! And for giggling! :) Congratulations to the other picks....such dazzling beauties with the gold glimmer and sparkling snowflakes.....and sweetly delicate florals on others. That card by Carol L is a total riot!!! Love it!!

    I hope you will soon get feeling better, Di. Are you a Netflixer? Maybe we can share our fave NF picks with you to keep you entertained. I am partial to BBC productions, but none of them would be new to you. One of my fave American ones on NF is:

    Longmire - Get a taste of life in the real American West. This show reminds me A LOT of Idaho County, where we live here in Idaho. It's a huge county in Nez Perce Indian country, so those conflicts are familiar. Our sheriff is a lot like Longmire. Quite dramatic and very engaging, but not light viewing. Good distraction, though. Sometimes that is what we need when we are a pain....I mean IN pain!!!

    Yes. please, to the adorable stamp and die set. I love your sweet and fun card!! You're right about that few pen strokes really making the expression on the duck's face!!

    Take care and get well!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't believe how long it's taking the quack to sort out your pain... and can't believe they took you off the meds that were actually working. Fingers crossed you recover before christmas - although as Len is proving so capable I wouldn't rush and overdo things.

    Fabulous picks again this week and a brilliant card from you. Would love to go in the hat but just for that super stamp. Congrats to Pat on her win xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gosh Di l had hoped you'd of been free of this pain l only hope the meds do the trick and your on the mend feel for you.....l love your card and gorgeous image l like how you have created the snow with the liquid pearl l love that stuff and the joy frame so beautiful too! another array of cards well done all and congrat Pat enjoy your prize .....sending Di lots of love and hugs take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your card Di. I do hope you are back in your craft room soon and free of pain. I'm just playing for fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy to hear that you are doing a bit better Di. Just wait until those meds kick in full force. LOVE your snippets card ... you are right, the designer captured such a great expression on the duck's face --- so adorable! Take care. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I has been a zoo around here (well it still is) so I have missing in action, but just had to pop on over and enter my tag. I see you have been down and out...oh my, our dear friend had that last year at Christmas time...and he was miserable, I do hope you get well soon....I feel for you!! The prize is lovely and yes as usual....but I really wanted to just pop on over and say "HI"...thoughts and prayers are with you to get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful card, Di and great picks.
    Yes, for the prize, please.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. S'up with you, Lady? I finally get to come by and visit you and discover you confined to your bed with a mysterious illness (is it the vapors??!!!) Goodness I hope you are on the mend soon. 'Tis no fun to be lying about catered hand and foot... well, wait... yeah it is fun but it gets old quickly when one can't craft!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love that ducky image for Chrissy cards, Di! I also love all the picks this week, especially Carol's!

    I'm glad to hear that they put you back on the regime which seemed to work with the first round of grout and I pray that it is working again this time. Thank you to Len from all of us for being your right-hand man during this recooperation!

    Don't you worry about Parsnip getting a snoot full. All bears will have their day.

    Regarding the play, Mrs. A. has it well to hand, don't you worry. I'm on my way to help. I'm sorry, did that make you cough? Here's the deal: we are going to do a special matinee performance just for you and you will be carried into theater like Cleopatra herself. The only caviar is that you pay no mind to the noises coming from the evening performances, nor any sirens. There's a good girl. Er, Miss. Hugs and Love, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sigh, I can see the whole Cleopatra fiasco right now! Am bound to end upended into a bush or summick!

      xx

      Delete
  41. Here I am, back again! Bought an inky birfday card over for the Show n tell!

    Playing just for fun thanks.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oooo can you come round and train my other half, as if anything happened to me, he would be lost and i would end up getting very frustrated.

    Another cute and fun card and another one i haven't got ;-), maybe when you are well enough, we so need to get together and do some PB swaps, i'm in West Sussex, so i'm too far from you ;-), Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Di so sorry to hear things are not so smooth for you health wise...hope you are continuing to recover. I love your picks this week Especially Carols's card....I have to case that but need someone with a good sense of humour to send it to! And yes please to the stamp and die in this week's prize
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm so sorry that you are laid up again Di. I do hope you are soon much better. Your snippets card is very sweet. I love that little PB duck.

    Congratulations to Pat on being the lucky winner. Again love your picks. Some great tips and ideas as always. I'd like to play for the prizes please. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the card you have made that that duck is soooo cute. I would love to play for prizes please.

    Sorry to hear you have your health has not been good - sending lots of cyber hugs and healing to you and prayers. Hope things continue to improve

    ReplyDelete
  46. Here's hoping that your recovery speeds up. Di. Not being able to do the ironing I could cope with, but not being able to craft - well that's a different matter!

    Love your snippets card with the cute little duck. Congratulations to the creators of the picks - I especially love the denim card. Very clever!

    Just playing for fun this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. oh dear Di do feel for you... am so very sorry have been a bad blogger this month .. bad enough last month but this is my first link up in weeks and even then not doing WOYWW etc. :D


    Trust your improvement will come - crafting is such a release so feel for you there...
    Will try and keep Parnsip under control but no promises now, he has too many little helpers ;)

    God bless and speed up your healing and what mercy you have a great hubby like Len :D
    hugs and prayers for healing from downunder dear Miss!
    Shaz in Oz.x.

    ReplyDelete
  48. PS do like the PB caroller indeedy but will skip it but die is good .. only cos have way too many stamps for Christmas already I have decided... and die could be used for several things. Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and YES I would love to win both prizes. I have enjoyed so much reading this blog. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  50. I made it back! Needed to make a couple of little gift boxes...managed to use some snippets too!
    Helen x

    PS - count me in for the prize please x

    ReplyDelete
  51. Playing FOR FUN this week.
    Donna. x

    ReplyDelete
  52. Enjoyed reading this post (and the Fish n Chips one too!) except for learning you've laid yourself up again. I surely hope things mend in time for you to enjoy Christmas as much as possible. Pats & hugs to Mr. & P for pitching in to take over things, jobs well done all round, as PC Penhale from my fav show, would say. Of course I love your snippety card...with that delicious duck. Which I bought after seeing it used by yourself and Sarn. It still makes me smile when I see it. Lots of lovely highlights and well done Lucy, for her outstanding work. Inspiration to all of us who know her. I love all the gold trimmings on these pretty cards, and the cute little britches card by my bud, Carol L. Big Hugs, (gentle ones) and Merry, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  53. OH, Di, I am so sorry to hear of your continued challenges! Sending healing wishes, and I just know that this new Dr. is going to get you back on track!
    Love that PB stamp and the die and I would love to be back in the drawing! Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at CHHC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHHC

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes with a stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  56. Those Ducks always make me laugh!!! This is just darling with the holly embellies matching the paper too!
    Thanks for joining the December Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I hope you join our newest challenge that just posted!



    Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.