Saturday 9 March 2013

Eggstra special Easter

We don't send many Easter cards but the other day I rustled up four, all the same:

I used:

- 4.75" x  4.75" white card stock with the bottom corners rounded

- stamped image (using Memento 'London Fog') is a Stampendous Calendar Chicks stamp (bought for a song in a bargain box) called 'Chick Eats', coloured with Pro Markers then die cut with a Nesties oval die

- SU 'Pumpkin Pie' card, die cut with a scalloped oval Nestie

- sentiment is from a Crafty Impressions set called 'Eggstra' - stamped using Memento 'London Fog'

- tiny flower punched from a snippet of lemon paper and topped with a little orange pearly gem

- green ribbon from Hobbycraft

Had a real little card production line going here - and am now in the throes of the next production line, my old school newsletters, sigh. 600+ of those little perishers plus two flyers in each envelope to label, stamp, package and post. Still, this is almost the end of my stint at doing them - one more issue to go and then it's someone else's problem turn :))

Have a great weekend!

Di
x

12 comments:

  1. What a fun Easter card, Di! I'm so happy for you that you are down to your next to last issue of the newsletter! We should go out and celebrate big when you're finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny and cute card Di,
    have a nice weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. !Great heading Di!! gorgeous card too enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! I don't really DO Easter either!

    Good luck with finishing off those blasted newsletters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Di - sorry I haven't been by in a while but I have just checked out your last few cards and they are all gorgeous. Love the doggy in his Santa hat .. ahhh! Every time I see your snippets I tell myself to have a go -- then promptly forget (it's my continuous senior moment!!). However, I do love this easter card and it made me smile! Love the design and the image (even better when a bargain)!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card there Miss.
    Why not take the fliers to the Treehouse....everyone is inside since it has gone so cold!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great cute, giggly, image.
    Brilliant card, love it.
    Good luck with the newsletters and the snippets posting to boot, busy little bee you.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my blog is something for you
    http://tamarinaustvarjalnica.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-part-2.html
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bright and cheerful card, Di, great colours and I like the greeting :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cutie of a card. That lil' guy made me smile. I can't imagine how you manage to get all your 'to-do' stuff done. You must be a work-a-holic. Thanks for taking time to share this sweet card, and for keeping the playground supervison going too. Big job, I'm glad you do it!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie...and four...I'm so impressed...they must look fab all lined up.
    I haven't even made one yet (hangs head in shame)!

    Cute little image and cute little card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.