Saturday 5 March 2011

Never ending birthday card

I have a friend who is also into cardmaking and has followed me into making kenetic cards, easel cards and twisted easel cards. I've got few few more ideas up my sleeve and as it's her birthday next week I wanted to give her a new challenge to try out - wicked girl that I am! Luckily she's currently in Spain (hopefully sunning herself and going nowhere near a PC) and doesn't get home until late at night on the day before her birthday so I can post this early!





My first attempt at assembling a never ending card went into the bin, I made a real pigs ear of it - thankfully before I even got beyond the initial stage. This one worked fine though - much to my relief 'cos I hate to be beaten. The papers are all from a 'Celebrations' paper pad by Paper Cellar so they co-ordinated pretty well The sentiment is a SU one, 'The more candles the bigger the wishes'.

Di
x

6 comments:

  1. Wow. That is seriously impressive Di. I can't imaging how you made it but what a clever design. Pat on the back for you.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! I'm kinda banking on this one puzzling my friend too :) I want to be there to see her keep on folding it trying to work out how it's done. Evil grin :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho, ho Moira! And ze next challenge I vill be setting for you in June eez................how to smuggle zee vino into zee 'otel :)) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the bugs looked familiar - nice bright and breezy card - well done on succeeding with the never ending card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen! I cracked it in the end :) Di x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.