Monday 1 November 2010

Olivia's Ist Birthday card

Today Mia's baby sister, our other Grand daughter Olivia ( known as Livi) is one! I followed very much in the same line as Mia's 3rd birthday card made recently.


This is Tinkerbell, in a bit of a 'minx' pose, from the same Disney set (QVC) as a few others I've used recently. The card is from the same set that I made Mia's card from but this one has an aperture as I wanted it mainly for the lovely green to match Tinkerbell's dress :). The lettering and ribbon were from my stash. It was made in a trice but still with lots of love for a very special little lady. Here's the inside of the card just so you know I didn't clip Tinkerbell's wings and feet!



See what I mean about the saucy pose?! The backing paper on the inside of the card came from my stash - no idea where I got it from, sorry.

And finally, here's the Birthday Girl herself - Happy Birthday Livi! From Grandad and GranDi XXX


Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.