Saturday 20 November 2010

Christmas panic mode - part 2

My previous post was about the Papermania Christmas paper pack coming to my rescue. At the same time as I started making those cards with my right hand I was making these ones with my left hand....well, you know what I mean :)

After the class Karen and I went to last week I also bought some reindeer and snowflakes 'sparkle' stickers made by Classic Art. These were so simple to make and I have a second pack still to use so that will be another eight cards to add to the box!
 This one is on a pure white card I promise! Perhaps the pink is my face reflected after all the exertion? I used some white cards edged with silver bought ages ago - quite Christmassy I think! This one is A5 size and the ribbon bow is made using some organza ribbon from my stash. It's wired but it's also very easy to remove the wire with a pair of tweezers. The sentiments are from a set I bought from QVC a while back. The other cards are 4" x 4" square ones. Another simple and quick make!



Of course I also have quite a few 'specials' under way for closer friends and family which are more involved to make but at least some cards are getting done! Phew :)

Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.